Banca Transilvania opens Stup
Comunicat de presa 2022-07-22
Banca Transilvania opens Stup, a physical and virtual space dedicated to supporting the entrepreneurs’ community. Under the umbrella of #sefacelastup, BT has created the necessary infrastructure to connect entrepreneurs with providers of services and products for setting up, running, managing a business. Stup will include events for entrepreneurs and future entrepreneurs, organized by both BT and our partners of this initiative. It is a space dedicated to all entrepreneurs, regardless of the bank they are a customer of.
Stup is located in Bucharest, at 206-218 Calea Serban Voda, and online at www.btstup.ro. As a first step towards the Stup community, an account on this online platform is required.
“Stup is BT’s contribution to the growth of the entrepreneurs’ community. It will be a meeting place, a place of ideas, where businesses are born, but also where we come up with solutions to their real needs. We want to contribute to strengthening the Romania’s entrepreneurial spirit”, declares Omer Tetik, CEO, Banca Transilvania.
“Every entrepreneur finds in Stup two important things for the daily challenges in a business, the necessary advice and then the actual implementation of the right solution, both related to the particularities of their business. And this saves time and brings a comfort of quality in the choices made”, declares Cristina Sindile, CEO, BT Mic.
- It’s a place to get things done: businesses, websites, online shops, digital marketing campaigns, franchise businesses, get e-signatures, etc.
- Businesses are set up: anyone who wants to start a business can find everything they need at Stup - registration with the Trade Register, invoicing and accounting solution, cash register, etc.
- Go online: launch a business online, entrepreneurs benefit from advice and implementation of the solution - website, online shop, marketplace - as well as the implementation of online marketing campaigns.
- Solutions to solve the real needs that any business has: accounting, invoicing, online marketing, cash-flow management and financial analysis, legal consultancy and access to European funds, recruitment and medical services for employees, etc.
- Financing can be obtained from BT Mic, the microfinance company of Banca Transilvania Group.
Stup launches with 20 partners, namely: Baselinker, Danubius, DC Conta, Ebriza, eJobs, Filip & Company, Fonduri-structurale.ro, Gomag, Hosterion, The Yellow Creators, Mini CRM, MTH Digital Namirial, Prime Dash, Regina Maria, Regnet, Smartbill, Termene, ThinkOut și Weex Global.
In social media, Stup is on Instagram and Facebook.
Banca Transilvania has over 380.000 MidCorporate, SME and start-up clients.